The planning for this year's Oktoberfest is underway!
Here is just some of what you can look forward to at this years event:
October 14th from 11-5
North Street, George T. Hiltebrandt Pavilion
11:00 am The Pavilion Opens
- Enjoy a full day of festivities from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm, including food, drinks, live performances by the Edelweiss Schuhplattlers Dance Group from Utica and Alpine Brass Cowbell performers, pumpkin painting, a variety of fall vendors, raffles, collector Beer Steins, and more.
11:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Leave your cars at home and take advantage of our shuttle service, running from various pick-up spots throughout town - more information on this to come.
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Enjoy hayrides up and down North Street provided by Hunter Hack Farms. You can also indulge in face painting, balloons, and enjoy some clowning around with Bippy.
12:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- Don't miss performances by The Beer Fest Boys and the Edelweiss Schuhplattlers Dance Club.
4:45 pm - 5:00 pm
- We will be drawing the winners of our raffle prizes, including a Yukon Fire Pit by Solo Stove (Retail Value $750.00), a Pi Prime Pizza Oven by Solo Stove (Retail Value $400.00), and Bushnell PowerView All Purpose 10 x 50 Binoculars (Retail Value $90.00).
We will be raffling off!
-Yukon 2.0 Fire Pit by Solo Stove
-Pi Prime Pizza Oven with Stainless Steel Pizza Peel
-2 16x20 prints from Kurt Gardner Photography Gallery and a calendar
-Bushnell PowerView All Purpose 10 x 50 Binoculars
This event promises to be a day filled with fun and entertainment for all ages and we invite you to join us for this unforgettable event! Don't miss out—come hang out with us and be part of the Oktoberfest fun!